Welcome to the Good Life. We’re glad you’re here and checking out what we’re about. Find information on what makes us Florida’s premier treatment center below.
Let’s back up a second though – you’re probably overwhelmed, frightened, and stressed. That’s what living with addiction, or with a loved one’s addiction, does.
So, why are we glad you’re here if you’re overwhelmed, frightened, and stressed?
Because we’ve been there. We’ve been there and recovered. We’ve been there and recovered and so can you.
While recovery may not be easy, it’s possible and within your grasp. That’s the good news. That’s our promise to you. That’s why we’re called the Good Life.
What We’re About
The short version goes a little something like this –
You come to the Good Life to review, renew, and restore your health and happiness. You come here to rebuild your life and your family.
The long version is, well, a bit longer.
Substance abuse batters your body, affects your mind’s ability to function, and ruins the most important relationships in your life. We offer an alternative way of life through abstinence, intensive therapy, wellness activities, social support, and life skills development.
We’ve dedicated ourselves to holistic recovery of the body, mind, and spirit. We don’t mean holistic in the new-age sense, but rather in the complete and total sense.
We keep our program small and intimate to ensure this complete recovery happens. We’re talking about a low client to staff ratio, specially tailored groups, and an overall individualized approach to treatment.
A few other things we do exceptionally well?
- Our founders are two men in long-term recovery with a vision for a better type of addiction treatment.
- Speaking of which, we have a unique mission statement, values, and goals.
- We have the best clinical and executive staff in South Florida. Just as important as the quality of our staff is the fact that we always have someone onsite and available to help.
- We maintain a strong focus on the 12-steps, but also offer a number of other treatment modalities.
- We believe in the healing power of wellness activities.
- There’s a line in recovery literature that goes “we are not a glum lot.” We take this to heart and believe in having fun in sobriety!
With the ocean – and some of South Florida’s most beautiful beaches – just minutes away, our wellness programs often include the ocean. We’re talking about snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, and boating. We also offer massage, yoga, reiki, and acupuncture.
In other words, we’re the perfect place to pair traditional, therapy-based care with an immersive recovery experience through nature.
For Our Clients
Here at the Good Life, we’re committed to respecting and working with you or your loved one to help remove the burdens of shame and guilt addiction so often brings with it.
We think there’s a better way, a freer way, to live life.
This doesn’t come without some work on your end – you or your loved one need to be committed to abstinence from drugs and alcohol and have a sincere desire to change your life and support your sobriety.
If that sounds like you, give us a call today at (561) 508-9070!